Luxury Boulder Home – HERS Score of Zero
We are excited to share the latest development from DMA – a remarkable Luxury Residential project that has been submitted for permits right here in Boulder County. This project is set to redefine luxury living, and we couldn’t wait to give you a sneak peek into its incredible features.
- The luxury residential project has a total area of 6,500 square feet, with a Home Energy Rating System (HERS) score of 0, indicating extraordinary energy efficiency.
- The home will be heated and cooled using a ground source heat pump system, which will also be used to heat the swimming pool and spa. This system is known for its energy efficiency and uses the stable temperature of the ground to regulate indoor climate.
- Using our advanced energy modeling methods, we were able to meet the county requirements of 18 KW solar photo voltaic and reduce the size of the solar system by a factor of 5.
- The home’s heating and cooling systems incorporate state-of-the-art radiant floor technologies, providing a more comfortable living environment.
- The home uses energy recovery ventilators to provide adequate indoor air quality.
This project represents a fusion of innovation, luxury, and sustainability – the embodiment of DMA’s commitment to pushing boundaries and setting new standards. We can’t wait to bring this exceptional project to life.