Are you passionate about making a difference in the built environment?
DMA Engineering’s commitment to environmental stewardship is demonstrated by providing creative and efficient solutions for residential and commercial buildings. We are champions of electric heating and radiant systems, and we challenge the norms to deliver solutions with the highest environmentally friendly impact. Our projects vary from luxury homes to new building net-zero designs, commercial building retro-commissioning, and industrial heating & cooling. We are looking for a dynamic individual that can help manage our operations, projects and team. While we are fast-paced and work hard to deliver outstanding results for our clients, we also value our time to play in the outdoors and have structured our working hours and location to accommodate an active lifestyle. Being an active part of our community is important to us and we plan activities and givebacks throughout the year to demonstrate this commitment.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Program Manager on our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Goal of Program Manager
To help build a solid foundation for success by designing, implementing and overseeing operational systems that help us manage our resources, be responsive to clients and partners, communicate effectively, and stay on track with our financial and non-financial performance measures.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Team Management
- Manage team collaboration and communication structures
- Manage the recruitment, hiring and onboarding processes as our team grows
- Manage and monitor our internal policies and documentation
- Client Interactions & Business Development Support
- Assist with writing proposals & managing proposal templates
- Help build trust and long-term relationships with clients through effective, responsive communications
- Research market and industry trends
- Support event production, marketing efforts, etc.
- Operations Management
- Oversee company processes and procedures, making and implementing recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness as necessary
- Participate in developing business strategies and plans that align with the company’s near- and longer-term objectives
- Coordinate with team members to align goals, monitor progress and identify areas for improvement
- Manage leading and lagging indicators
- Monitor financial performance goals/benchmarks and evaluate company performance against monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Analyze project data and compare to goals/benchmarks
- Estimate and establish project cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI
- Review financial reports to improve budgets and annual operating costs
- Invoice clients and manage accounts receivable
- Maintain confidentiality of all employee, company, client and vendor information
- Support the CEO around their calendar, scheduling, and communication needs
You have been exposed to and are familiar with the realms of Engineering, Architecture and/or the Commercial Real Estate, and understand how the industry works on a macro level. You enjoy a work week that includes writing proposals, communicating with a variety of people, researching, project tracking, invoicing, time management, and business forecasting. You have excellent organizational skills and can manage numerous tasks while staying focused and prioritizing accordingly. Your confidence shines through, you know how to get things done, and you can keep projects and tasks on track. You are naturally curious and a creative problem solver. You have an ability to see the big picture for multiple projects, while also having a knack for the details. You know how find and resolve trouble spots.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to speak clearly on the phone in a professional and concise manner
- Must be able to interact with clients and partners, and speak clearly about complex subjects
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with all team members
- Able to make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Encourage team and staff; able to be a mentor
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial reports
- Extensive knowledge of industry preferred
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field
- Must be proficient in Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Able to format a complex document in Word and insert tables from MS Excel
- Able to manipulate basic formulas in Excel to develop budgets and tasks
- Working knowledge of various computer programs; experience with Google Apps for business and Salesforce.com preferred but not required
We are a small team that values each person’s unique genius and contribution to bring about amazing projects. Work at DMA can be full-throttle, we like to laugh, challenge the norms, all while being part of the community and enjoying nature.
Location and Hours
DMA’s offices are located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. This is a full-time position. Remote work is acceptable, but you must be local (or willing to relocate) and able to meet at the office from time to time. We offer flexibility in workdays and hours so long as quality work is completed on time, team communications are effective and client requirements are met.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a generous compensation package that includes unlimited PTO, health and retirement benefits, profit sharing, family leave, gym membership, and professional development. Salary will be based upon experience, in the $50,000-$70,000 range.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.